Day Workshop Programmes for Frontline Staff in children and families settings
TCCR knows how hard staff are working in their day to day direct work with children, families and adults. We also know that staff can find it very difficult – and at times very frustrating - helping families and people change their lives for the better.
We offer a range of short workshop based training courses to give staff new skills and deeper ways of understanding conflict and resistance to change, making work more successful for the worker and service users alike.
All our training is research and evidence based with a key focus on effectiveness.
Some of our Previos Day Workshop Programmes include:
- Family Intervention Teams and staff working with troubled families: helping families manage conflict and relationships better, working effectively with very challenging families
- 'Think Parental Couple' – a workshop for all staff working with families, whether parents are living together or apart
- Working with 'stuck' families, understanding why some families resist us when we are trying to help and what to do about it
- Working with 'unregulated' and frightening families, understanding how these families affect us and what we can do about it
- New ways of working with complex and challenging families, family trees and family stories, helping families help themselves
- Working with families where there is domestic violence or abuse, how to develop safety for everyone including the worker
- When agencies clash, colleagues fall out and families suffer
- Getting the best from your own supervision – being an expert supervsiee
Please see below: