TCCR Business Support, Mentoring, Training and Organisational Development
TCCR offers a range of group-based or individual bespoke courses and consultation services for professionals and organisations in the business, public and charitable sectors. Our consultants will help you focus on the relationships in your organisation and how they impact on performance. We have particular expertise in helping your organisation to think about relationships and how they can be better supported. We have specific expertise in helping you answer questions like
What impact does relationship breakdown both in the workplace and in the lives of your employees have on your organisation and how it functions?
• How much does sickness absence and stress cost your business?
• And what practical actions can you take to recover this loss of productivity?
• What is the cost of poor working relationships to your bottom line?
• And what can be done to improve teams, pairs and departments functioning?
We help HR professionals and other senior staff deal positively with the impact of work on couples and families lives. We help you think about how to create the best working environment, reducing stress and ill health and creating the most productive workforce.
We draw on our clinical knowledge as well as using TCCR's near century of relationship research and expertise. Training programmes can be offered from TCCR's central London training centre or in your own workplace.
Our courses are created and delivered by TCCR's experts and we can integrate specific requirements from our clients, including your own policies and procedures with an understanding of your organisational ethos and ambitions.
How TCCR can help you
We work with CEOs and senior management teams, Human Resources Departments, teams and individuals to enable more effective communications based on strong positive relationships. Good relationships are at the heart of every thriving organisation and help businesses work better.
• Provide bespoke training solutions to organisational problems delivered by experts in human relationships
• Improve individual and team professional performance
• Improve internal working relationships, including conflict de-escalation and dispute resolution
• Support business productivity and performance
• Review Human Resources policy and procedures to build staff retention, reduce absenteeism and improve workplace work-life balance
• Enhance managers professional and individual skills
• Improve communication and relationship skills across agencies
General Business support training programmes
• Better top teams, better relationships, better outcomes
• Disputes and how to resolve them
• Relationships and communication
• Taking care of your people, human relationships and human capital
Employee focused seminars held in the workplace or elsewhere
• Being a working parent
• Co-parenting in conflict
• Becoming a parent
• Couple relationships under strain, what to do, how to make it better
• Co-parenting adolescents
• Living well after separation and divorce
• Couple relationships and trauma
Adding to evidence based interventions to your Employee Assistance Schemes or referring your staff to us for specialist help
We suggest you consider adding
• A specific couple relationship counselling component to any generalist counselling service offered, we can help you find an appropriately qualified provider
• Refer people with an early issue to resolve to our 4 session Wellbeing Service http://www.tccr.org.uk/index.php/the-wellbeing-service-for-couples
• Refer people with more complex problems to TCCR for assessment and tailored help
Who to contact next